Just caught up on the last 4 episodes of the traders podcast which I’ve missed over Christmas. Won’t be trading for a while as a lot of research and reading to do. Not trading, does not mean not progressing. I received a few interesting books for Christmas and have photographed them below and although some are not about trading, does not mean they aren’t relevant. Listen to the traders podcast episode 213. Hope you have a Happy New year, Fxoutlier.
- Thinking about Thinking and the Why not the How. November 7, 2016
- Introduction to my Guiding Philosophy October 8, 2016
- It’s a Beautiful Sunday Afternoon and How Many Sad Bastards are there Like Me, Sitting Inside, Staring at the Charts? August 7, 2016
- Persistence and Determination. July 17, 2016
- The Fear of the Leaving Brexit June 12, 2016
- 29,035 hits